Us (minus our oldest 2)

Us (minus our oldest 2)

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The End of The Line

As I write this post, we have five days left until the end of the line.  After talking with our agency, we knew that we would have until April 30th to find a match.  Because we decided not to renew our Immigration paperwork, there would be just enough time to travel with our current paperwork if we were matched by the end of April.  Honestly, I'm not holding my breath. No news is not good news. I'm sad.  I'm disappointed.  But.  Three years is more than enough time to find a child without a home.  I'm tired of living in limbo.
After April 30th, we move onto plan B.
Probably, more to follow.

4 comments:

  1. I am praying for your heart, my sweet friend. I love you so much, and I admire how you have followed after the Lord even when it has been tough and the circumstances made no sense.

    We may never understand what happened here, but I feel confident that you and Rob obeyed the Lord.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I so appreciate your support through this whole thing. Love you.

      Delete
  2. Praying for you guys and for clear direction. I can definitely relate to feeling like you've followed the Lord every step and the result not being what you expected. I am often asking the Lord when and how these many children I dream about often will come into our lives and family. Sometimes my heart just aches thinking that our family appears no closer to bringing them home-on paper atleast :) May the Lord sustain you and reveal his purpose and timing to your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement, Miranda.
    I haven't lost hope in adding another Raposa; it's probably going to be through another avenue, though.

    ReplyDelete