As I write this post, we have five days left until the end of the line. After talking with our agency, we knew that we would have until April 30th to find a match. Because we decided not to renew our Immigration paperwork, there would be just enough time to travel with our current paperwork if we were matched by the end of April. Honestly, I'm not holding my breath. No news is not good news. I'm sad. I'm disappointed. But. Three years is more than enough time to find a child without a home. I'm tired of living in limbo.
After April 30th, we move onto plan B.
Probably, more to follow.